Apple Today released macOS high sierra 10.13.4, the fourth major update to the macOS high sierra operating system available on Apple’s macs.
It can be downloaded directly from the Mac App Store or through the software update function in the mac app store or through the software update function in the mac app store.
This latest update introduces bug fixes and performance improvements for issues that have been discovered since the release of macOS High sierra 10.13.3. The update brings support for business chat, which will allow you to interface with businesses like Wells Fargo and Lowe’s right in the Messages app, and it includes official support for external graphics processor.
Updates are as follows:
1) Adds support for business chat conversations in messages.
2) Adds support for external graphics processor.
3) fixes graphics corruption issues affecting certain apps on iMac pro.
4) Display privacy icons and links to explain how your data will be used and protected when Apple features ask to use your personal information.
5) Helps protect privacy by only Auto filling user names and passwords after selecting them in a Web form field in safari.
6) fixes an issue that may prevent Web link previews from appearing in messages.
7) Allows jumping to the right most open tab using Command+9 in safari.