Apple released OS X EI Capitan 10.11.2 update to the public and interested candidates can download this through the Software Update mechanism in the Mac App Store. It is currently rolling out to all users who are running OS X El Capitan and should be available soon.
This new update includes fixes for Bluetooth devices randomly disconnecting, the mail app deleting messages in an offline exchange account and problems with importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB Cable.
In this article let us discuss in detail about the features that are included in OS X EI Capitan
- Improves Wi-Fi reliability.
- Improves the reliability of Handoff and AirDrop.
- Fixes an issue that may cause Bluetooth devices to disconnect.
- Fixes an issue that prevented Mail from deleting messages in an offline Exchange account.
- Fixes an issue that prevented importing photos from an iPhone to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Improves iCloud Photo Sharing for Live Photos.
- OS X 10.11.2 is available through the Updates tab of the Mac App Store to all users who are running OS X El Capitan.
OS X El Capitan has only been available for two months, but it has already received multiple updates to address bugs and other issues. Apple will continue to push regular updates to El Capitan to keep it running smoothly until the next major operating system update, expected in early 2016.