Apple released the new updated versions of watchOS 2.0.1 and OS X 10.11.1. These new software updates bring a list of improvements like stability, more battery life, and much more. New WatchOS 2 brings new emoji characters that are present in iOS 9.1, and improves battery life. This update also brings fixes with stability and more. For the full change log, you can read the list below.
Here are the newly things added in the WatchOS 2.0.1
- Fixed an issue that could cause software updates to stall.
- Fixed issues that were impacting battery performance.
- Resolves an issue that prevented a managed iPhone from syncing iOS Calendar events to Apple Watch.
- Addresses an issue that could prevent location information from properly updating.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Digital Touch to send from an email address instead of a phone number.
- Addresses an issue that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as a watch face.
- Resolves an issue that allows the sensors to stay on indefinitely when using Siri to measure heart rate.
Let us what are new things that added in OS X 10.11.1 :
- Improves installer reliability when upgrading to OS X El Capitan.
- Improves compatibility with Microsoft Office 2016.
- Fixes an issue where outgoing server information may be missing from Mail.
- Resolves an issue that prevented display of messages and mailboxes in Mail.
- Resolves an issue that prevents certain Audio Unit plugins from functioning properly.
- Improves VoiceOver reliability.
- Adds over 150 new emoji characters with full Unicode 7.0 and 8.0 support.