Just trying to avoid the minefield of scheduling conflicts on your respective calendars is enough to make your head spin.
Using AI, Zoom.ai syncs with your calendars, requests meetings based on your availability, and sends automatic reminders to attendees — totally Dundie Award-worthy.
Whether you’re meeting with multiple internal and external stakeholders, or having a cozy 1:1 with your work BFF, Zoom.ai finds the best time to meet based on the requirements that you set.
So no matter which video conferencing platform is your fave, you’ll be able to connect Zoom.ai to auto-populate conferencing links in your scheduled meetings.
Using the People Insights feature, the tool pulls publicly available information associated with your invitees, along with information found in your connected CRM or ATS.
The Meeting Types templates let you easily customize your meeting settings, and then reuse these settings for faster meeting scheduling.
That goes double when it comes to scheduling for your business.
- Lifetime access to Zoom.ai Pro Plan / Team Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Pro Plan / Team Plan updates
- Stack unlimited codes
- GDPR compliant (partner verified)
- The first person to register a ‘Team’ via your company email becomes the Team Admin. Team Admins can redeem AppSumo codes.
- Optional add on: Purchase additional codes after the 10th code to increase Users by +1 per AppSumo code (unlimited)
- Zoom.ai requires an email address that is hosted by Google or Microsoft
- For the Team Plan, Zoom.ai requires a work email with a non-public domain (ex. email@example.com)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason