BPH vs SOB: The Hundred will see Birmingham Phoenix facing off against Southern Brave on Wednesday, 10 August 2022 at 23:00 PM IST
BPH vs SOB Pitch Report:
The pitch at Edgbaston is well balanced for both batters and bowlers in white-ball cricket. The batters are likely to score big while batting first with the average first innings score of around 160 runs.
The weather will be clean with slight cloud. But there is no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
BPH vs SOB Team News
Birmingham Phoenix (BPH) Team Updates
- Miles Hammond and Will Smeed will probably open the inning.
- Moeen Ali will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Liam Livingstone and Dan Mousley will handle the middle-order batting.
- Liam Livingstone is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Moeen Ali will lead the Birmingham Phoenix as a Captain. He is also a good Alrounder
- Chris Benjamin will do the Wicket Keeping for Birmingham Phoenix.
- Moeen Ali and Imran Tahir will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Tom Helm and Kane Richardson will lead the pace attack of his team.
Southern Brave (SOB) Team Updates
- James Vince and Alex Davies will probably open the inning.
- James Vince is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Marcus Stoinis will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Tim David and Ross Whiteley will handle the middle-order batting.
- James Vince will lead the Southern Brave as a Captain. He was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Alex Davies will do the Wicket Keeping for Southern Brave.
- Craig Overton and Chris Jordan will lead the pace attack of his team.