CameraTweak is series of jail break tweaks which was introduced in an iOS 6 to get lot of Features in Camera app and in iOS 7 this tweak is improved to Camera Tweak 2 and now currently for iOS 8 this tweak is enhanced to CameraTweak 3. Let us discuss about the latest CameraTweak 3 for iOS 8.
Once you’re down with downloading and installing CameraTweak 3 by default it will enable the settings. Simply open the camera application on your iOS 8 device and you will see the lot of changes in the user interface buttons which brings improvements, enhancements in the stock camera application.
Even you will find the user manual inside CameraTweak 3 which helps you to change the settings of this Tweak. Here let us see what all are the enhancements and improvements done in this Tweak :
- Timer which allows you to adjust timer with seconds, Time lapse, white balance lock and photo dimension and toggle are the features you can find in Photo Camera.
- In video along with these above features we will find FPS changer and a portrait orientation alert indicator.
- Focus, ISO and Shutter speed are the advanced features find in this CameraTweak 3.
- Composition overlays which are not optimized to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus just yet.
- Even you can change the Photo and video pixel resolutions.