Welcome to The Future, where our desks aren’t cluttered with bills, junk mail, and half-finished birthday cards we meant to mail months ago. (“15? 16? What’s the difference?”)
Unlike people who ask if you’re ticklish, Nimbus Note respects your boundaries.
That’s why each workspace is isolated, with its own access permissions, branding, and third-party integrations.
Nimbus Note works with a revolutionary block editor for endless flexibility.
In addition to arranging text how you like it, you can embed files, audio, and video without ever missing a beat.
Nimbus tables will save you from clunky third-party solutions for simple tasks.
Each table can act as a lightweight spreadsheet or database, with the ability to create mixed tables with regular cells and database objects like attachments, ratings, and multiple-selects.
Need to visualize feedback on a new feature or project?
Use Nimbus Capture to record desktop videos with a live feed from your camera, plus make quick on-screen annotations and add screenshots.
Public pages on Nimbus allow you to publish information in a single note, or use the nested folder structure for more detailed projects.
From there, you can build a closed information system for your team or customers without adding in additional members.
We’re way past the days when sticky notes were a viable method of organization or communication (but they still work for passive-aggressive messages!).
Nimbus Note Features
- Lifetime access to Nimbus Productivity Suite Business Plan
- You must redeem your code(s) within 60 days of purchase
- All future Business Plan updates
- Stack up to 10 codes
- Optional add-on package ($19.99/month): unlimited users, unlimited workspaces, 1 TB maximum, 20k OCR records/yr, CNAME, SMTP…
- Optional add-on package continued: branded customer portal and subscription management (white-label)
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason