Concordia University is a public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in 1974 following the merger of Loyola College and Sir George Williams University. Concordia is one of the three universities in Quebec where English is the primary language of instruction. Concordia offers over 400 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs and courses in four faculties, a school of graduate studies and numerous colleges, centres and institutes.
If you are interested in pursuing your academic goals at Concordia University, you need to know how to apply for admission, what are the eligibility criteria, how to access the online application portal, how to create an account and log in, how to reset your password, and how to contact the university for any queries or assistance. This article will provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply for admission at Concordia University.
Concordia University Highlights
|University Name||Concordia University|
|Type of University||Public Research University|
|Courses||Over 400 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs and courses|
|Address||2070 Mackay Street, 3rd floor, Montreal, QC H3G 2J1|
The article is for information purpose.
Concordia University Online Application
Concordia University accepts online applications for admission from prospective students who meet the minimum admission requirements and the program-specific requirements. The online application process is simple and convenient. You can start a new application, continue an existing application, upload documents, pay the application fee, and track your application status through the online portal.
The online application portal is accessible through the official website of Concordia University. You can also find detailed instructions for each step of the application process on the website. The online application portal requires you to create an account with a Netname and a password. You can use your Netname to log back into the application if you need more than one session to complete it.
Concordia University Eligibility for Admission
The eligibility for admission at Concordia University depends on your academic background and your chosen program of study. The minimum admission requirements vary according to your educational system:
- Quebec CEGEP
- Canadian high school
- International high school
- Mature student
- University or college transfer
You can check the specific requirements for each category on the website of Concordia University. Some programs may also require you to provide additional documents such as letters of intent, portfolios, interviews, auditions, etc. You should check the program-specific requirements before applying.
Another important requirement for admission at Concordia University is the proof of English proficiency. Since English is the primary language of instruction at Concordia, you need to demonstrate that you have sufficient command of the language to pursue your studies. You can do so by submitting one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language Assessment)
- PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic)
- Cambridge English Qualifications
- Duolingo English Test
You can find the minimum required scores for each test on the website of Concordia University. You should submit your test scores within three weeks of applying or upload a copy of your scheduled or planned test date.
How to Access Concordia University Online Application?
To access the online application portal for admission at Concordia University, you need to visit the official website of Concordia University and follow these steps:
- Click on “Admissions” on the top menu bar.
- Choose “Undergraduate” or “Graduate” depending on your level of study.
- Click on “Apply now” on the left sidebar.
- You will be redirected to a page with instructions and links for starting a new application or continuing an existing application.
- Choose the option that suits your situation and follow the prompts.
How to Create an Account for Concordia University Online Application?
To create an account for the online application portal at Concordia University, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Start a new application” on the page where you accessed the online application portal.
- You will be asked to enter your personal information such as name, email address, date of birth, etc.
- You will also be asked to create a Netname and a password for your account.
- You will receive an email with a verification link to activate your account.
- Click on the link and log in with your Netname and password.
- You can now start filling out your online application form.
How to Login Concordia University Online Application?
To log in to your online application account at Concordia University, you need to follow these steps:
- Click on “Continue an application” on the page where you accessed the online application portal.
- Enter your Netname and password and click on “Sign in”.
- You will be able to access your online application form and make any changes or additions as needed.
How to Reset Concordia University Online Application Password?
If you forget your password for your online application account at Concordia University, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Click on “Forgot your password?” on the login page of the online application portal.
- Enter your Netname and click on “Submit”.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and create a new password for your account.
- Log in with your Netname and new password.
Concordia University Contact Details
If you have any questions or concerns about the admission process at Concordia University, you can contact the university through various channels. Here are some of the contact details for different offices and departments:
- International Students Office: 514-848-2424, ext 3515 or email@example.com
- General Inquiries: 514-848-2424 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also find more contact information for specific faculties, schools, colleges, centres and institutes on the website of Concordia University.
Stay tuned with The iBulletin for More Updates!