Microsoft has released its band almost two months ago and the coolest thing about it is, it supports multiple platforms including Android, Windows and iOS. It features GPS functionality which allow you to leave the phone when you are running and it guides you the route, split times and more.
It can be connected to your iPhone and here is the tutorial explaining how to pair up Microsoft’s band with an iOS device.
How to connect Microsoft band with iPhone
- First step is you need to wake up Microsoft band. For this all you need to do is connect USB cable to the charging port on band to powered USB port.
- You need to install Microsoft Health, a companion app from iTunes on to your iPhone.
- Now press power button on Microsoft band and then tap on Get started.
- Open Microsoft Health app which you have downloaded on to your iPhone and sign in with your Microsoft account, if you don’t have then sign up for new one.
- On your iPhone, navigate to Bluetooth in phone settings and tap on MSFT band from the list of scanned devices.
- Accept the pairing request on both your iPhone and on band.
- After pairing is done go back to the Microsoft health app to complete the setup.
- That’s it, the process is completed. Press the action button to start using Microsoft band with your iPhone.
Microsoft band is available at $199.99 and it can be used across almost all mobile platforms.