ENG vs SA: England vs South Africa Test will see England facing off against South Africa on Wednesday, 17 August 2022 at 15:30 PM IST
ENG vs SA Pitch Report:
The pitch at Lord’s is well balanced for both batters and bowlers in red-ball cricket. Pacers are likely to trouble the batters with the new ball in the early session on day one but after that pitch will favor batters. The average first innings score here is 311 and teams batting first have won more matches compared to teams chasing a target.
The weather will be clean with slight clouds. But there are no chances of rain, We can expect a good match between the two sides.
ENG vs SA Team News
England (ENG) Team Updates
- Alex Lees and Zak Crawley will probably open the inning.
- Ollie Pope will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow will handle the middle-order batting.
- Jonny Bairstow was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Ben Foakes will do the Wicket Keeping for England.
- Jack Leach will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- James Anderson and Stuart Broad will lead the pace attack of his team.
South Africa (SA) Team Updates
- Dean Elgar and Sarel Erwee will probably open the inning.
- Rassie van der-Dussen will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Rassie van der-Dussen was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
- Aiden Markram and Ryan Rickelton will handle the middle-order batting.
- Dean Elgar will lead the South Africa as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ryan Rickelton will do the Wicket Keeping for South Africa.
- Keshav Maharaj and Simon Harmer will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Kagiso Rabada and Marco Jansen will lead the pace attack of his team.