Google releases its Google Street view app for iOS devices iPhone and iPod touch Where you can explore world landmarks, discover natural wonders and step inside locations such as museums, arenas, restaurants and small business with Google Street view. Also create photo spheres to add your phone’s camera or add a one shot spherical camera for easy 360 degree photography. Then you can publish to Google Maps to share your photo spheres with the world.
The features that includes in this application are mentioned below :
- Users can browse Google’s most popular special collections.
- Explore all of the street view
- Review you public profile of published photo spheres.
- Easily you can manage your private photo spheres.
- share to Google Maps as immersive photo spheres.
- Share privately as flat photos.
In version 2.0 the application is named as street view app and the features includes Street View map mode for browsing road imagery, search, users can connect to sphere cameras, private photo sphere sharing, New Imaginary privacy policies.
This app is available for iPhone and iPad Touch devices with iOS 7.0 and later versions. Currently this application is available in the Apple App store and interested customers can grab this app with no charge from App Store.