Hippo Video Review: Hippo Video is a next-gen video marketing platform for business. Hippo Video brings in-video & hyper video personalization to sales outreach & marketing automation workflows. Hippo Video has custom workflows for marketing, email campaign, sales, and customer support processes. Hippo Video is the one-stop solution for everything video that delivers deep user insights to bring in more qualified leads and close more sales deals. More than 5000+ businesses worldwide use Hippo Video for their busine.
- Create or record videos quickly from a web browser with a single click.
- Capture screens, webcam recording and audio
- Import videos from mobile and desktop
- Trim clips, cut, crop, add text and annotate any part of the video
- Add unlimited tracks, background music, narrate over, adjust clip settings and markup.
- Add introduction and end cards to the video.
- Export videos to Gdrive, Youtube, Vimeo and Google classroom.
- Embed videos on a website, or on social media.
- Share videos with password protection and set an expiration date for the shared video link.
- View real time video engagement on the analytics dashboard.
- Highly secure video hosting infrastructure.
- Guest recording links for anyone to create videos and send it back, without having to sign up with the tool.
- Organize videos with video management features such as categories
- Record videos and add them as replies in support tickets from Freshdesk, Zendesk and FB Workplace.
- Integrates with Gmail, Google Classroom, Google Docs, Google Slides and D2L.
Videos can be exported from Hippo Video to YouTube, Vimeo, Google Drive, and Google Classroom, and added to support tickets through integrations with Zendesk and Freshdesk. Password protection allows users to control who can access their shared videos, and expiration dates can be added to shared video links. Real-time analytics give users insight into number of views and engagement with videos.