Airplay makes whatever on your iOS devices iPhone and iPad and transmit it to the Apple TV with compatible speakers. In this article let us discuss about how to turn on Apple Pay from now playing in Music and How to Airplay from the control center when you’re not in Music application. Follow the steps given below :
How to turn on Apple Pay from now playing in Music :
- Air Play can be done right inside the Music application.
- In the Music application tap on the track information button or Swipe up the mini player to access the now playing music in the music app.
- In the middle right, tap on the Airplay.
- Now tap on the source that you want to Airplay. It means now the source will transmit to Apple’s TV.
- If you want to turn off Airplay, simply go back to source and choose your iPhone and iPad.
How to Airplay from the control center when you’re not in Music app :
Even through your not in Music application, you can Airplay right from the control center.
- Swipe from the bottom bezel to bring the control center.
- Tap on the Airplay button, middle right.
- Now tap on the source that you want the Airplay.
- To turn off just go back to the source list and choose iPhone or iPad.