Glances appear on any Apple Watch which is paired and sync with iPhone will be from left to right, in the same order as they appear in the Apple Watch for iPhone app, from top to bottom. Settings can’t move, so it’s always first on the left on Apple Watch and top of the list on Apple Watch app on iPhone.
To move Glances to the left, move them higher on the list. To move them to the right, move them lower on the list. It’s very simple when you hang with it. In this article let us discuss how to arrange glances on Apple Watch by follow the steps given below :
How to arrange glances on Apple Watch :
- Initially open the Apple Watch application on your iPhone.
- Tap on the my watch tab and tap on glances
- Find the glance you want to move.
- Touch and hold on the grabber icon on the right.
- Drag the glance its new position.
- That’s it.