If you want to jail break iOS 9 then simply follow this application from this article, but your device should run on iOS 9 and this tutorial will works only on windows and you can run a virtual windows on your Mac device, if you wish to jailbreak iOS 9 on a Mac. This jailbreak should work for any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch capable of running iOS 9. That includes the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Steps to jail break iOS 9 with Pangu :
- Backup your device and connect it to your computer through USB.
- Disable find my iPhone via settings >> iCloud >>Find my iPhone.
- Disable passcode and Touch ID under settings.
- Now you have enable the Airplane mode through Control Centre.
- Download the Pangu tool for iOS 9 from this link and run it.
- Start the Pangu jailbreak by clicking the start button and click already Backup when prompted.
- Now you iPhone will automatically reboot and asks you to put your iPhone back into Airplane mode.
- After doing this you will be able to start jail breaking your iOS 9 device.
- Some time later Pangu asks you to open Pangu app on your iPhone the home screen.
- Once the Pangu application is run, it will ask you to allow access to your photo library and tap on the accept button on the Pangu screen to continue.
- Click on the OK button on the “Pangu Would Like to Access Your Photos” pop-up box.
- Now your iPhone will reboot again. Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode, and run the Cydia app.
- That’s it your iOS 9 device is jail broken.