TaiG 2.2.0 was released recently which brings a support for iOS 8.4 similar to the previous versions of TaiG tool. Actually this version is window only and so you’ll need to use windows machine or virtual machine. If you want to know how to jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0 then simply follow the steps given below :
Things to do before jail breaking :
- TaiG tool requires windows machine or Virtual Machine running on Windows and iTunes must be installed in that machine.
- Find My iPhone, passcode lock, and location services on your device must be disabled.
- Its better to fresh the iOS install and you reboot before starting.
Steps to jailbreak iOS 8.4 with TaiG 2.2.0 :
- Download TaiG 2.2.0 and extract it on to your device.
- Now connect your iOS 8.4 device to your windows machine and open the tool TaiG 2.2.0.
- Uncheck the 3K assistant check box
- Click start to begin the jailbreak
Once the jailbreak completes, launch Cydia to start the Cydia initialization process. The great thing about TaiG 2.2.0 and iOS 8.4 is that the current version of Cydia Substrate works out of the box, so there are no weird workarounds or waits to endure until you can use your favorite tweaks. That said, some tweaks will need to be updated and enabled before you can use them.