Few weeks back we have posted how to jailbreak iOS 9 from windows platform and now this article provides the information about how to jailbreak iOS 9 on Mac devices using Pungu method.
Pangu for Mac can only be used to jailbreak all iOS 9-compatible devices running iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, and iOS 9.0.2. At this time, there is no possibility to jailbreak iOS 9.1, which may change in the future. Follow the steps given below :
- Initially download the latest version of Pangu for Mac.
- Now Disable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. To do so, go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone, and toggle off the switch. You will be asked to enter your Apple ID.
- Connect your iOS device to Mac device using USB cable and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your machine. Double click on the Pangu9 dmg file
- Now Right click on the Pangu9 app and select Open from the menu. Then click Open to confirm.
- The Pangu app will open showing basic device info and status. Click Start to begin.
- Backup and restore your device prior to starting.
- Pangu will start the jailbreak process, displaying a status bar to show progress. Be patient and do not unplug your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch until the process is completed.
- It will be asked to unlock the device and enable Airplane Mode again.
- You will be asked to unlock your device and launch the Pangu app that has been installed on it and also you need to give permission to Pangu to access your photo library. This is a necessary step to the jailbreak process. Accept this request.
- Pangu will complete the jailbreak process and your device will reboot.