Perfect is a highly subjective term, especially when it comes to banquets. What’s good for someone might not be as good for you and vice versa. That is exactly why we are addressing this topic in terms of location, cost, capacity, etc. if you are looking for a banquet hall in Bangalore your search is probably going to end here. That’s how informative this article is, so read on quickly to find your perfect banquet hall in Bangalore.
- Location is the prime consideration when it comes to banquets. You want to make sure you have a perfect glammed up banquet and at the same time, all your guests are well received and comfortably lodged. So here are a few location-wise suggestions. Pro tip: choose the one nearer to your place of stay to avoid juggling places or being stuck in traffic.
- Palace grounds is your best bet for a range of 7-10 kms around the railway station,
- Whitefield banquets in the vicinity of Whitefield,
- Signature club resort at Devanahalli is nearer to the airport,
- Tamarind tree and Royalton leisure in South Bangalore,
- Samaya venue and leisure on Tumkur road,
- The groves in Agrahara are some of our best picks.
This approximately covers all corners of the city and therefore you can easily choose what suits you the best.
2. Budget is another factor that plays a major role while booking banquets. If you are willing to overlook this factor then there is no limiting factor but let’s be honest, you have to set a limit or rather a number to begin looking for. You can find banquet halls in Bangalore in every budget on WedMeGood. Here are few of our best budget wise picks for a perfect banquet hall in Bangalore
- Four Points by Sheraton in Whitefield, Iris in M.G. road, C.M.A grand convention on palace grounds, The capitol hotel on golf course road, Goldfinch retreat near the airport are some best picks which cost less than INR 1000/- per plate
- Taj Bangalore, white petals-palace grounds, courtyard by Marriott in south Bangalore, Hyatt on M.G. road, Sheraton grand in Rajaji Nagar, Bengaluru Marriott Hotel in Whitefield in Whitefield, Mango mist in Kaggalipura are some of the banquets that fall in the range of INR 1500-2000/- per plate.
- Well, if you are willing to go further ahead here is what you can choose from. The Leela Palace, ITC Windsor, Shangri-la hotel, Taj Westend, JW Marriott, Conrad Bengaluru are some of the luxury banquets that fall in the range of INR 2000-3000/- per plate.
- The last major aspect of choosing a banquet is the number of guests v/s the capacity of the hall. Well, listing a few options here based on capacity as well for you to choose the best. Less is rarely a problem, but more definitely is. So, make sure you choose wisely.
- For 500 or less and up to 1500 guests, The tamarind tree, The pergola, Gayatri vihar, The peacock groove, Royalton leisure, MLR convention center, Moongate are some options to choose from.
For more than 1500 guests please visit and verify to check if the place can hold the crowd well before booking.
So that’s it, folks. This is all the information laid out for you to choose your perfect pick for a banquet hall in Bangalore. So choose hassle-free and have an awesome wedding.