If you want to reset Apple Watch to factory default settings, perhaps to erase personal data from the device and to start for troubles shooting purpose leaning to someone else for resale or whatever the reason may be. Follow this article to know about how to reset and erase Apple Watch to factory default setting.
- Initially open the settings application on your Apple Watch and go to general settings.
- Scroll down and click on the reset option.
- Now tap on Erase all content and settings.
- Enter the passcode for Apple Watch.
- Scroll down and confirm you to wish to reset the Apple Watch and erase all the data from the Apple Watch.
Once you tap on the confirm option, you will get the wait indicator spinning on the screen eventually followed by Apple logo. When the Apple Watch has finished erasing all the data, the reset watch will appear with all default settings and watch will be like new device and booting up and asking to be paired with an Apple Watch to complete the initial Setup again. The Watch will reset to whatever the version of WatchOS is that it’s installed, it does not downgrade WatchOS or do anything else with the operating system itself.