IND vs NZ: India vs New Zealand ODI will see India facing off against New Zealand on Tuesday, 24 January 2023 at 01:30 PM IST.
IND vs NZ Pitch Report: The last ODI to take place at Indore’s Holkar Stadium was an India vs Australia match in 2017, which the hosts won by five wickets. In contrast to the third ODI on Tuesday, which was played in Raipur, we can anticipate yet another explosive game dominated by the batters. Additionally, the ground’s smaller boundary dimensions will make life more challenging for the bowlers, who cannot afford to bowl short at this location..
IND vs NZ Weather Report:
Weather Report: Weather in Indore, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 17°C on the match day with 67% humidity and 2.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 4 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
India (IND) Team Updates
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Mohammed Shami will lead the pace attack of his team.
- Mohammed Shami was the highest fantasy points gainer in the previous match.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position. He is the backbone of the batting team.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Finn Allen will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Shipley and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.