IND vs NZ: India will lock horns against New Zealand in India vs New Zealand ODI on Saturday, 21 January 2023 at 01:30 PM IST.
IND vs NZ Pitch Report:
The 22-yards strip usually offers a good balance between the bat and the ball. Two IPL and eight CLT20 games have been played at this venue and only once a team has crossed 200 here. Apart from that, from time to time, the pitch offers some assistance to the pacers as well as the spinners. In all, it is a good sporting wicket, with something there for everyone to exploit.
IND vs NZ Weather Report:
Weather in Raipur, IN is haze. The temperature is expected to around 24°C on the match day with 46% humidity and 2.5 km/h wind speed. And the Visiblity is 3 KM. There are no chances of precipitation during the game.
IND vs NZ Team News
India (IND) Team Updates
- India has pretty good chance of getting to the top of ICC Rankings in ODI, if they win all three games from there they might finish at the top of rankings.
- Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill will probably open the inning.
- Shubman Gill is having topmost fantasy points in this series. He became the youngest Player to score a double Century in ODI.
- Virat Kohli will bat at the one-down position.
- Ishan Kishan and Suryakumar Yadav will handle the middle-order batting.
- Rohit Sharma will lead the India as a Captain. He is also a good Batsman
- Ishan Kishan will do the Wicket Keeping for India.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Washington Sundar will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Mohammed Siraj and Shardul Thakur will lead the pace attack of his team.
New Zealand (NZ) Team Updates
- New Zealand will be hoping for their top order batters to get in form when they face do or die match for the series.
- Finn Allen and Devon Conway will probably open the inning.
- Henry Nicholls will bat at the one-down position.
- Daryl-Mitchell and Tom Latham will handle the middle-order batting.
- Tom Latham will lead the New Zealand as a Captain. He is also a good Wicket-Keeper
- Tom Latham will do the Wicket Keeping for New Zealand.
- Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner will take care of the spin bowling of his team.
- Michael Bracewell is having topmost fantasy points in this series.
- Henry Shipley and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of his team.