This article provides you about how to install play station, N64 Emulator on iOS to play video games. but to run the play station or N64 emulator to work on iOS we have to take help of retroarch app so we have to use jail broken the device. Follow the given below steps :
- Launch Cydia from your device’s home screen and await it to entirely load.
- Tap on the search switch.
- In the search bar type on ‘RetroArch’ and as soon as you can see the view in tweak in the list and tap it once.
- Now you have to see the RetroArch Cydia page and tap on the modify switch which is located on the top right corner of the screen and click on the install button.
- After installing the tweak on your iOS device you can see the app on the home screen and click on the app icon to open it and then click on the house switch.
- Now open safari in your device and search for play station or N64 you per your interest and download its ROM.
- Now introduce emulator and if you recognize with the likes of them, you would certainly know you have to hit the Load Content switch to fill a ROM.
- Now select the ROM you’d like to run and then select the emulator you want to choose.