iOS 8 is still rolling out for devices and people are waiting for the stability before they update their device to the latest iOS version. However, the jailbreak for iOS 8 is now available via Pangu tool and Pangu tool is now updated bringing some new features in the package.
However, the changes which have been noted in the latest Pangu version are the same which were available as a package from Cydia. But getting them bundled with the Jailbreak package will give the users more confidence in having a go for the jailbreak.
Featured of the updated Pangu Jailbreak version
- Full integration and support for latest Cydia version
- Fixed the reloading bug for Safari
- Restore function works for iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3
- Better experience and navigation
How to Jailbreak iOS 8 with Pangu Tool v 1.2.0
- Navigate to the official website of Pangu tool and download the latest package.
- Extract and install the same on your computer and once it is installed, open it.
- Now connect your device to the computer with the help of a USB cable and select the device version from the dropdown list on the Pangu tool. Once you have selected the device, there will be 2 options, Jailbreak and restore. If you have not jailbroken your device before, then go with the first option.
- Once after starting the process, it will take around 5-10 minutes before the device is jailbroken. You will get a notification on mobile screen as well as on the computer confirming that the device is now jailbroken.
Enjoy the access to Cydia marketplace and more unlocked features with your jailbroken device. 🙂
I just hope that the post was useful. let me know if you have any queries and I will try my level best to help you.