KBFC vs JFC : In Indian Super League – 2020-21, Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC) will be faced off against the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC) for the 73rd match of the league. KBFC vs JFC – faces each other in Round-2. Today match prediction will be for the team Jamshedpur FC (JFC). It will be the fourteenth match for JFC in ISL – 2020-21. JFC holds the eighth position in the league standings, with 14 points in their account. So far, they played total of 13 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 5 matches. The total goals for the team are 13 and against the team are 17. In the last match, they played against the team Hyderabad FC (HFC) on January 24th, in which both the teams didn’t score any goals, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Prior to this match, they played against the team NorthEast United FC (NEUFC) on January 17th, in which JFC has scored one goal, while the opponent team has managed to score 2 goals, which ended in a defeat for JFC. Their losing streak is 5 and winning streak is 3. Their form in the last 5 matches is D L L L W. Unlike the last matches, they should try to play well in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
On the other hand, today match prediction will be for the team Kerala Blasters FC (KBFC). It will be the fourteenth match for KBFC in Indian Super League – 2020-21. KBFC holds the 9th position in the league standings, with 14 points in their account. So far, they played total of 13 matches, in which they have won 3 matches, tied 5 matches and lost 5 matches. The total goals for the team are 17 and against the team are 22. In the last match, they played against the team FC Goa (FCG) on January 23rd, in which both the teams have managed to score one goal in each of their account,, which ended in a draw for both the teams. Before this match, they played against the team Bengaluru FC (BFC) on January 20th, in which KBFC has scored 2 goals, while the opponent team has been stuck with one goal only, which ended in a victory for KBFC. Their form in the last 5 matches is D W D W L. Like the last matches, they should keep up the winning streaks in the upcoming matches, in order to move forward in the league standings of Indian Super League – 2020-21. Let’s see whether they will win this match or not.
Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur – Key Players Team News
- Gary Hooper, who is a forward player. He has a reputation for scoring goals in almost all clubs that he has played so far. He has been featured in several top-flight leagues over the years, including the Scottish division with Celtic, where he played in the UEFA Champions league, and won two league titles. He has also played in the English Premier League with Norwich City.
- Vicente Gomez, who is a defensive midfielder. Similar to Gary Hooper, he also boasts of extraordinary experience when it comes to playing top-flight football. He has played all his football in Spain and the ISL will be his first assignment outside the country.
- Nishu Kumar, who is a defender player. He was the highest-paid player in the ISL following his transfer from Bengaluru FC to Kerala Blasters FC.
- Sahal Abdul Samad, who is a midfielder. His consistent performances in the ISL have not only won him accolades with Kerala Blasters but also earned him a call up to the Indian national side. He will be expected to occupy central midfield along with Seityasen Singh and Sergio Cidoncha, with Vicente Gomez expected to occupy one of the central defensive positions.
- Bilal Khan, who is a goalkeeper. The 2019-20 ISL season witnessed Rehenesh TP occupy the goalkeeper’s spot for the Kerala Blasters. However, with Rehenesh moving to Jamshedpur FC, the onus has fallen on young Bilal Khan, who signed with Kerala Blasters last season. He has previously played for Real Kashmir and Gokulam Kerala, both clubs where he was the first-choice keeper. He will be the number one for the Blasters this season as well.
Jamshedpur (JFC) – Key Players
- Stephen Eze, who is Nigerian defender player. He joins JFC to bolster the centre-back position. His potential to be “one of the best centre-backs in the ISL”.
- Amarjit Singh Kiyam, who is a midfielder, delivered some truly eye-catching performances for JFC last season. His ability to win the ball back and recycle possession.
- Peter Hartley, who is defender player. He is another new signing for JFC who is expected to form a formidable partnership with Eze at the back. He was instated as the captain of Jamshedpur FC by Coach Owen Coyle. He has played 418 matches in his career since his senior team debut in 2007, keeping 122 clean sheets and scoring 37 goals in the process.
- Nerijus Valskis, who is a forward player. He was the Golden Boot winner in the 2019-20 ISL league season. He linking up with Coyle again this season promises to be a nightmare for all the defences in the league. Last season, his score was 16 goals and also racked up 6 assists.
- Narender Gahlot, who is a youngest defender player. He was a mainstay in defence in the last ISL campaign for JFC. His presence will ensure that the Indian youngsters at the club continue to maintain their high levels performances.
Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur – Recent Form
Kerala Blasters: L W D W D
Jamshedpur: W L L L D
Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur – Team Squad
Kerala Blasters (KBFC):
Bilal Khan, Prabhsukhan Gill, Albino Gomes, Muheet Shabir, Sandeep Singh, Nishu Kumar, Jessel Carneiro, Abdul Hakku Nediyodath, Costa Nhamoinesu, Lalruatthara, Yendrembam Meitei, Seityasen Singh, Rohit Kumar, Facundo Pereyra, Moirangthem Givson Singh, Jeakson Thounaojam, Nongdamba Naorem, Rahul Kannoly, Sahal Abdul Samad, Ayush Adhikari, Sergio Cidoncha, Vicente Gómez, Ritwik Kumar Das, Arjun Jayaraj, Lalthathanga Khawlhring, Bakary Koné, Prasanth Karuthadathkuni, Jordan Murray, Gary Hooper
Pawan Kumar, Niraj Kumar, Raj Kumar Mahato, Vishal Yadav, Rehnesh Paramba, Narender, Joyner Lourenco, Ricky Lallawmawma, Sandip Mandi, Subhash Barua, Laldinliana Renthlei, Karan Amin, Manash Protim Gogoi, Peter Hartley, Jitendra Singh, Stephen Eze, Aitor Monroy, Alex, Amarjit Kiyam, Jackichand Singh, Isaac Vanmalsawma, Mobashir Rahman, Billu Teli, Nick Fitzgerald, Harsha Parui, Manisana Singh, Gaurab, Gorachand Mamdi, Sapam Kenedy Singh, Nerijus Valskis, David Grande, Aniket Jadhav, Bhupender Singh, William Lalnunfela
Kerala Blasters vs Jamshedpur – Probable Playing 11
Albino Gomes, Costa Nhamoinesu, Vicente Gómez, R KP, Facundo Pereyra, Jordan Murray, Sandeep Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad, Jessel Carneiro, Gary Hooper, Bakary Koné,
Stephen Eze, Peter Hartley, Aitor Monroy, A Lima, Nerijus Valskis, Ricky Lallawmawma, T Rehnesh, Laldinliana Renthlei, Jitendra Singh, Mobashir Rahman, F Choudhary