Monoprice announced USB-C accessories for the new MacBook and these new cables offer connections to USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1. You will have access to use almost every USB accessory through the single USB-C port for the new MacBook.
The current lineup of USB-C products can be found below, and Monoprice plans to release more accessories in the line soon:
- 3.1 USB-C to USB-C Cable where you can connect and charge between two USB-C ports. This will charge around $24.99.
- 2.0 USB-C to USB-A Cable, Used to connect and charge between the new USB-C port and an existing USB-A 2.0 port and this will cost around $9.99.
- USB-C to USB 3.0 A/F, which enables USB 3.0 A to connect to a USB-C port and this cable will price $11.99.
- USB-C to Display Port Cable where you can connect a USB-C device to a high-resolution display via Display Port with a price of $34.99.
- USB-C to HDMI Adapter, It is used to connect high-resolution HDMI display via USB-C. To do this may cost around $34.99.
Monoprice’s adapters will price less when compare with Apple’s own adapters with a good new features, The Monoprice accessories are simple good in terms of performance too. Even Belkin announced the USB-C and Adopters and some other companies are also in line up to announce the USB-C cables and hard drives.