Moovly Review: Moovly is a video making solution designed to help businesses of all sizes and educational institutions create tutorials or promotional videos using a combination of uploaded pictures, videos, text, and voice, customizable templates, as well as a library of stock images, visuals, and audios using a drag-and-drop interface. The system enables video editors to download and publish the curated videos across various platforms including YouTube, Vimeo, and Moovly’s Gallery.
Moovly is an easy-to-use video making software that helps users create engaging personal, business, or educational videos that can be shared over the web. No software download is needed, as the application is web-based and only requires an email address for registration for the free version. Based on web technology, Moovly Studio seamlessly works on all browsers, without the need for plug-ins or additional installations.
Creating a video using Moovly is as easy as logging into the Moovly website and selecting any of the available templates. After that, you may choose elements to add, such as images, videos, audio, and animated clips from the Moovly library that houses millions of royalty-free content. You can also upload your images, videos, and audio files to personalize content. Once done with editing, all you have to do is download the finished video or publish it on YouTube, Vimeo, or Moovly’s own gallery. All of this happens within the app without the need to switch between programs.
Moovly offers a basic, free version that can be used right away. Upgrading to the paid versions (Pro, Max, and Enterprise) unlocks more options and offers extended functionalities.
Moovly ‘s main benefits:
- It offers some of the largest stock media libraries online from players like shutterstock and storyblocks.
- Brands commonly use Moovly with their own custom font and local libraries for drag-and-drop customization.
- The interface makes it easy to import new videos and animations on-the-fly.
- You can also choose from a wide variety of video templates or immediately start from scratch with the video too.
- You can easily export all of your creations to share on youtube with the highly compatible file format.
Moovly, you get an intuitive online video creation studio that lets you easily share and co-create content with your team. To help you level up your video content for your audience, Moovly’s audio-to-subtitle feature lets you instantly add subtitles to your videos and audio. Plus, because you definitely want to grow your brand across the globe, you can also automatically translate subtitles using the integrated Google Translate feature.
- Get an intuitive drag-and-drop editor with millions of assets to create videos, video presentations, and video templates
- Alternative to: Powtoon
- Ensure brand alignment with user hierarchies and customizable video settings
- Moovly Best for: Teams of marketers and online communicators looking to boost their video creation process with a collaborative flow
Moovly makes it easy for you to upload your own media: you can record your webcam, screen, and voice. Moovly gives you access to millions of stock media assets, including video, images, audio, and cartoons.
Moovly’s self-management back-office tool lets you organize users into groups, explore analytics, and establish company branding. Groups have common media libraries, fonts, colors, and templates and it’s a breeze to add or remove media objects.