Through iCloud Photo Sharing you can share the photos to other iPhone and ipad users in Shared Photo stream. Once you are done with creating stream and the other users have to join in it, so that they can view, comment, like the photos you add.
Even there is an option to add Photos by the other people in your shared Photo stream. If you are not aware of this feature simply follow the steps given below to know about how other people can add Photos to your Shared Photo streams.
Steps to Know how other people can add Photos to your shared Photo streams :
- Initially open the Photos app on your iPhone or iPads
- Now click on the shared tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on the shared button which is at the top left navigate back to the main list of shared photo streams.
- By default Photos app loads the activity stream.
- Tap on the album you would like to share or add, Keep in mind that it has to be a stream you own, not a stream that was shared with you.
- Tap on the people at the bottom on the screen.
- Turn on the options for the subscribers can Post.
- That’s it.