Pingpad is a social productivity app that’s an amalgamation of Google Docs, Evernote, and Slack. Now this application gets updated to latest version 1.1.2. This version brings the task management features through which you can assign, track, and organize tasks within a group. Here in this post, let us discuss in detail about what are the newly added features in the updated application Pingpad.
What’s new in version 1.1.2:
- Now you can coordinate tasks as they flow from Todo, Doing and done state.
- Groups have a new screen with a list of all tasks, their state and who they are assigned to. Swipe to the right to change the state, and get things done, together.
- My Tasks also lets you organize your personal task list. Swipe to the right as you check things off your list.
- This update made easier to see what’s new with better red dots and stuff.
- A modest visual redesign that includes circles.
- Lots of bug fixes and refinements thanks to your feedback.
PingPad app is a universal application which is developed for both iPhone and iPad. Right now this application is available on Apple App Store for free of cost and interested candidates can download this application from App Store for free of cost.