If suppose you frequently purchasing the apps and games on your iPhone and iPad you may find yourself find running out of the space or cluttering up your home screen with the icons you barley launch anymore. Generally most of the people they don’t delete the apps or games because in fear not being able to get them back. But through iTunes in iCloud which is a part of iCloud you can easily re-download any apps and games previously purchased. If you are not aware about how to re-download apps and games on iOS then follow the steps given below
How to re-download apps and games on iOS :
- Initially launch the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now tap on the updates tap in the bottom navigation and navigate the purchased and tap on it.
- If you have Family Sharing enabled, tap on the name of the person who purchased the app. If you don’t have Family Sharing enabled, you can just skip this step and move to next.
- Tap on ” Not on this Phone ” and tab to filter out apps you have already you have installed.
- Click on any Cloud icon to re-download an app you previously purchased.
- If you know the name of the app then it will be very easy to find it, pull down on the purchased section to reveal the search field and type the name here to get the app or game immediately.