RMIT University is one of the leading universities in Australia and the world, offering a wide range of programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application. Whether you are interested in studying at the undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational or research level, RMIT has something for you. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to apply to RMIT University as a prospective student, including the online application process, the eligibility criteria, the contact details and more.
RMIT University is a public research university that was founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College. It has since grown to become a global university of technology, design and enterprise, with more than 91,000 students and 11,000 staff across three campuses in Melbourne, Australia, two campuses in Vietnam and a research centre in Barcelona, Spain. RMIT also has partnerships with over 200 institutions around the world, offering students the opportunity to study abroad and gain international exposure. RMIT is ranked among the top 250 universities in the world by QS World University Rankings 2022 and among the top 50 universities in the world for art and design, architecture, engineering and technology by QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021.
RMIT University Highlights
|University Name||RMIT University|
|Type of University||Public research university|
|Courses||Undergraduate, postgraduate, vocational and research programs|
|Address||124 La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia|
|Phone||+61 3 9925 2000|
RMIT University Online Application
One of the easiest ways to apply to RMIT University is through the online application system. You can use this system to submit your application for any program offered by RMIT, except for some research programs and short courses. You can also use this system to track your application status, upload supporting documents, accept or decline your offer and enrol in your program.
RMIT University Eligibility for admission
Before you apply to RMIT University, you need to check that you meet the entry requirements for your chosen program. The entry requirements vary depending on the level and type of program you want to study.
Generally, you need to meet the following criteria:
- The minimum age requirement: You must be at least 16 years old at the time of commencement of your program.
- The minimum English language requirement: You must demonstrate your proficiency in English by meeting one of the accepted English language tests or qualifications. The minimum scores or grades depend on the program you are applying for. You can find them under the heading Admissions in each program summary on the RMIT website.
- The minimum academic requirement: You must have completed a recognised qualification that is equivalent to an Australian Year 12 or higher education qualification. You can find the specific academic requirements for each program under the heading Entry requirements in each program summary on the RMIT website. You can also use the Country equivalency page to find out what the equivalent qualification for your country is.
- The selection tasks (if applicable): For some programs, you may need to complete additional selection tasks as part of your application. These may include submitting a portfolio, completing a supplementary information form or pre-selection kit, attending an interview or taking a test. You can find the details of these tasks under the heading Entry requirements in each program summary on the RMIT website.
How to Access RMIT University Online Application?
How to Create an Account for RMIT University Online Application?
If you are a new user of the RMIT University online application system, you need to create an account before you can start your application. To create an account, follow these steps:
- Click on Register on the homepage of the system.
- Fill in your personal details such as name, email address and password.
- Choose your citizenship status and country of residence.
- Click on Register.
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from RMIT.
- Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
How to Login RMIT University Online Application?
If you already have an account for the RMIT University online application system, you can login using your email address and password. To login, follow these steps:
- Click on Login on the homepage of the system.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Login.
How to Reset RMIT University Online Application Password?
If you forget your password for the RMIT University online application system, you can reset it using your email address. To reset your password, follow these steps:
- Click on Forgot Password on the homepage of the system.
- Enter your email address and click on Submit.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email from RMIT.
- Click on the link in the email to create a new password.
RMIT University Contact Details
If you have any questions or queries about studying at RMIT University, you can contact the friendly staff at Study@RMIT. They can provide you with information and advice on programs, applications, pathways and important dates for local and international prospective students. You can contact them using one of the following methods:
- Phone: +61 3 9925 2260
- Email: email@example.com
- Online chat: www.rmit.edu.au/contact/contact-us
You can also visit the RMIT University website for more information on the university, its campuses, its research and its services.
Stay tuned with The iBulletin for More Updates!