It feels great to hangout on Facebook and liking and commenting on your friends posts and enjoying response to your posts. But it is not possible spend time always on Facebook to read the posts due to work and other commitments. And after sometime if you remember to read them, it gets too late. Luckily, there is a way to save the posts and read them later in your free time. Let us see how to do it.
How to save Facebook posts to view later on iOS 8
- First launch the Facebook app on your iOS device and then select the post which you wish to save. After selecting the post, tap on the drop down menu icon located at the top right corner.
- In the next screen you will find the option Save “the title of the content you want to save” in the menu list. Now tap on this save the post.
That’s it, you have saved the post which you can view it later. Now the question comes from where I can access this saved posts. Here is how to access them.
How to access saved posts
- Tap on More icon located in the bottom right corner.
- All the posts that are saved and here tap on post which you wish to read.
That’s it, you can view the saved posts. If you want to delete any of the saved posts then follow below procedure.
How to delete saved posts
- First Tap on More and then on saved under favorites.
- Now it will display the list of the posts which you have saved and tap on button present next to post which you want to delete.
- Now you will see a three line icon next to the post, tap on it.
- Tap on Archive and then on Filter by type.
- Again tap on archive and on the button present next to it.
- Now tap on delete
That’s all the posts which you wish to delete are deleted.