By using iCloud Photo Sharing not only lets you share Photo Stream with other Apple devices like iPhone, iPad and Mac and also you can share the Photos to the People not using Apple devices. After you are done with choosing the photos on iCloud you will be given a link, now you can send that link to any person whom you like and that person can watch with any browser on any computer. If you are not aware of this process simply go through this article which provides you about how to share photo stream to people not using Apple devices.
Steps to share how to share Photo steam to people not using Apple devices :
- Initially open the Photo app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Now you have to click on the share tab in the bottom navigation.
- Tap on sharing which is at the top to return all your streams, since iCloud photo sharing launches to the activity section by default.
- Now Tap on the stream you would like to create link for.
- Tap on the people in the bottom and you have to turn on the option for public website.
- Tap the share link button when it appears and share the link however you would like.
One thing you need to remember is you can share the link any one and also turn around and share it with any one else. which means you can treat it as public and don’t put any thing there you wouldn’t want found.