macOS Mojave developer is expected to be released in late 2018. With new features that need extensive testing before launching it to the public.
Below are steps to install macOS Mojave developer beta 6 to your MAC
1.) Making an archived backup with time machine:
- First connect an external hard disk using a USB cable.
- Click on Apple icon in the left corner and select your preferences.
- Select time machine in system preferences and switch on time machine slider.
- Select the backup disk and choose the disk you’d like to use.
- Time machine will format the hard drive and start within 2 minutes.
2.) Download the macOS Mojave developer beta:
- Visit developer.apple.com, click on develop tab and then click on the downloads tab.
- Log in with your developers account and click on download macOS version 10.14.
- Open your downloads window and select macOS Mojave developer beta access utility.
- click on the .pkg file and run the installer.
3.) Installation of Mojave developer beta:
- After the macOS Mojave is finished downloading
- click on continue and agree to Apple’s terms and conditions.
- click on install and follow the instructions to install macOS Mojave.
- Your MAC will reboot and install the software
4.) Install macOS beta on a partition:
- First create a partition on your mac.
- Once the download is finished click on continue.
- Click that you agree to confirm that you have read the terms.
- Select show on disk and the partition you wish to install the software on and click on install.
5.) Getting started with macOS Mojave developer beta:
- Once your mac reboots Click on continue.
- Enter your Appl ID and password to sync your iCloud with your desktop and other files.
You’ll be directed to your home screen and start using the MAC.