Instagram is an application used to upload Photo and also you can share the Picture to other social networking site like Facebook and Twitter. If you want to upload a non square photo to Instagram, it can be possible by using third party applications which are available in the market. By using these Application you can allow you to add borders and upload non-square photos to Instagram photos.
One of application is Instasize which is easy to use and also it is free of cost. There are ads but if you like it enough, you can remove them forever for a nominal IAP via the Settings section. Let see how to upload non-square picture to Instagram by following the steps given below ;
How to upload non-square photo Instagram with Instasize
- Initially you have to download and open this application in iOS devices iPhone or iPad.
- Now navigate the picture that you want to upload in the Instagram.
- Tap on Instasize in the bottom navigation if it isn’t selected.
- Click on the borders in the bottom navigation and choose the color you’d like to surround the image.
- You use any filters or any other features InstaSize features if you’d like.
- Once you’re ready to share to Instagram, tap on the Share button in the upper right hand corner.
- As per your interest you can type the caption and tap on the Instagram and tap on the open in Instragram in the share sheet that pop ups.
- Now you can edit the picture as per you desire in the Instagram if you’d like and continue to post the photo just like you would any other photo.