Apple’s HomePod keen speaker is fundamentally outfitted towards playing tunes from the Apple Music index and tuning in to music and podcasts in your iTunes library, however it likewise includes a helpful speakerphone work that is prepared to use out of the container.
Controlling the capacity is HomePod’s six-mouthpiece cluster, which includes a propelled reverberate cancelation framework with the goal that Siri can comprehend anybody addressing it in the room.
This additionally implies anybody in your family unit on a similar neighborhood system can without much of a stretch hand off calls to the HomePod from a close-by iPhone, with the HomePod ready to fill in as both a speaker and an amplifier for a handsfree discussion, paying little heed to their position in connection to the gadget. Here’s the means by which it’s finished.
How to Use Speakerphone Mode on HomePod
- When you’re next in a call or about to accept a call on your iPhone, tap the Audio option in the call interface.
- Choose the HomePod in the list that you’d like to use as a speakerphone.
- Wait for the light on top of the HomePod to turn green, which tells you it’s connected to the audio of your call.
- Now you can put down your iPhone and continue your call handsfree using the HomePod as your speakerphone.
- To hang up the call, simply tap the top of the HomePod, or refer back to your iPhone’s call interface to do so.
Managing Multiple Calls in Speakerphone Mode
With speakerphone mode dynamic, you can likewise utilize HomePod’s touch interface to deal with various calls, either by closure the present call or putting the guest on hold to switch between discussions.
Putting the present guest on hold to answer an approaching call couldn’t be less demanding: just tap the green light over the speaker. Note that you can switch between calls whenever with a twofold tap. Then again, to end the present call and answer the better and brighter one, tap and hold the green light over the HomePod until the switchover happens.