Viloud Review: Viloud is Create an online TV channel or livestream for your brand and monetize video content. Capturing and keeping your audience’s attention is difficult, especially when you’re competing with videos of a French bulldog snowboarding in a party hat.
If only there was a way to create a custom online TV channel for your brand to regularly publish new content and add value for your audience—while keeping them engaged.
Viloud allows you to create a branded online TV channel with linear or on-demand channel options. To get started, upload videos from your computer to be hosted on the cloud or add video links from YouTube, Vimeo, or your own hosting.
Viloud makes it simple to build your linear TV channel and provide continuous programming. You can schedule your content at predetermined times on a daily or weekly basis by simply dragging and dropping your pre-recorded videos into the scheduler grid.
Everyone in your audience will see the same content at the same time, just like a linear TV schedule.
- Create a video channel and launch with a video player just a few minutes.
- Requires no tech skills, just the ability to embed HTML code within a web site.
- Management dashboard to organize content and channels
- Responsive HTML5 player that works on any screen size, desktop, iOS (iPhone & iPad), Android or TV browsers.
- Full-featured video hosting and encoding for adaptive bitrate format, optimizing delivery across the web.
- Customize the branding of the video player.
- Create linear TV Channels 24/7
- Schedule the content of the channel at a fixed time on a weekly or daily basis.
- Programming guide so viewers can see the scheduling information for current and upcoming programming.
- Create on demand video channels with playlists
- Pull videos in from multiple sources such as Youtube and Vimeo.
- Viewers can share the stream on social networks through a unique link. In addition the player can also be embedded in a 3rd party site.
- Create a channel from a Youtube playlist so that if the playlist is updated, the content of the Viloud channel is also updated automatically.
- Built-in domain privacy settings to restrict playback to specific domains.
- Tag video content, add multiple tagged videos to a channel
- Real time analytics with the number of views per channel.
- Ingest the 24/7 live stream via HLS
Another way to get your video content to your audience is to stream the channels through a customized website with your own domain that you create with Viloud. You can also get an M3U8 link to stream your content to a third-party player, mobile app, or OTT platform like Roku or Apple TV.
Viloud, you can add livestreaming to one or multiple channels, allowing you to engage and delight your audience in real-time. During the livestream, Viloud will automatically adjust the channel to a live state and switch it to an on-demand state after the live session ends.
Viloud Player supports all the key standards for video advertising, including VAST, VPAID, and VMAP. You can monetize your channel on Viloud via an ad tag URL from ad providers like Google AdSense, FreeWheel, and SpotX.
video content in the spotlight by creating your very own TV channel in Viloud, complete with linear programming, on-demand video, and live streaming. Viloud gives you complete control over all your programming.