The popular video-sharing service Vimeo app got updated to version 5.6 for iPhone and iPad in the App Store which brings support for iOS 9 technologies. For starters, videos you upload to the service and other content can now be found through iOS 9’s much improved Spotlight Search engine.
In this article let us see what are the new features in this new version 5.6
- App supports Apple’s latest iOS 9.
- Now iPad multitaskers can watch picture-in-picture style, or with split screen.
- Users can search for Vimeo videos through Spotlight with only few tabs.
- Now users can experience Chromecast view in a smoother way.
- Vimeo: available in rose gold.
- All the previous bugs are fixed and some previous features are improved.
Vimeo features deep iOS integration just like Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. With this updates users are able to post videos from other stock and third-party application to the service, using iOS’s multi-purpose Share menu. This is a universal app which is designed for both iPhone and iPad, right now this updated application is available in Apple App Store and interested candidates can download the app from App Store.
Vimeo requires iOS device with iOS 7.0 or later. The app is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish.