Redmi Note is the first Phablet coming from the manufacturer of Xiaomi and this is the second generation smartphone also called as Apple of China which is a budget android smartphone and it is the successor to the Xiaomi Hongmi. In this article lets us compares the Redmi Note and Apple’s ipad Mini and this was the first generation device and was released in the year 2012
Xiaomi Redmi Note vs iPad Mini
Design and display
Redmi RED is the bigger version of Redmi and to design this device they have used the plastic dominant material and its rear as a Glossy texture where most of us should know and attracts finger springs like beez to honey and does not provide as good as one with Matte surface.
The display of this device Xiaomi Redmi Note comes with 5.5 inch IPS screen display resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels at a pixel density of 264 ppi and even this device has finger print resistant oleophobic coating.Where as the display of the iPad mini comes with 7.9 inch with 1024 x 768 pixel resolution, LED backlit multi touch display with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen at with 162 pixel density.
When it comes to design, iPad Mini looks cool and attractive. when it comes to paint job on the iPad mini is almost similar to the iPhone and the finishing of the tablet is smooth which is look great.
Redmi Note is powered by 1.7 GHz octa core cortex A7 CPU and Mali450 MP4 Graphics processing unit, mediaTek MT 6592 chipset along with 2 GB of RAM. This device sports 13 megapixel rear camera facing on its back with LED flash and it is capable of taking 1080 pixel video capture. This device also has 5 megapixel secondary camera facing on its front with 720 pixel resolution. This is device runs on Android 4.2.2 jelly bean operation system.
Where as iPad mini is powered by Apple A5 processor with CPU Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 and this device has PowerVR SGX543MP2 Graphics processing Unit. This tablet sports 5 megapixel 2592 x 1944 pixels resolution rear facing on its back with auto focus and face detection also this it has 1.2 megapixel secondary camera on its front with face detection, Face time over-WiFi features. This device runs on iOS 6 and it can be up-gradable upto iOS 8.1.1.
Features of iPad mini
- This device comes with different variants of internal memory like 16/32/64 GB and the user can’t extend the memory with help of micro card SD.
- The sensors of this device include Accelerometer, Gyro and Campass.
- Type of the SIM is single.
- Device has non removable Li-Po 4490 mAh battery.
- Dimensions of this device is 200 x 134.7 x 72 mm and weighs around 308 grams.
Features of Redmi Note
- This device has 8 GB of internal memory and expandable upto 32 GB with the help of micro card SD.
- Redmi Note has dual SIM.
- Sensors of this devices are Accelorometer, Gyro, Campass and Proximity.
- It has Li-Po 3200 mAh battery.
- Dimensions of this device is 154 x 78.7 x 9.5 mm and weighs around 200 grams.
Over all both devices have almost similar specifications but as per look, design and performance iPad mini is at its best, where as Redmi Note is best with respective price. so we can consider Redmi Note as a low budget device.