Apple has been always concerned about security and protection for its devices compared to its competitors. This is the reason, you will come across some security checks every time when you intend to do some action which it doesn’t support. You might feel discontented with this, but this can be avoided if your Apple is jailbroken.
Wireless charging concept has been around for so many years. Though it offers convenience, it has some side effects. Lot of mobile manufacturers have added this feature to their smartphones, Apple has decided to ignored this feature. If you want to continue this feature then follow this tutorial.
Before this keep this things in mind,
- Don’t charge your iPhone with non OEM chargers, this is strictly prohibited by Apple devices.
- This may void the warranty of the device.
- Qi wireless charging card
- Qi compatible wireless charging pad
- Protective case(not mandatory, but recommended)
How to charge iPhone 6 and 6 Plus wirelessly
- Setup WI-Fi syncing by plugging your iPhone into your PC. So, you won’t have to remove QI wireless charging card for syncing.
- Now unplug iPhone from PC and connect lightning connector of Qi wireless charging card to your iPhone.
- After connecting the card, stick it back to the iPhone making sure ring on the cards are exposed.
- Card should be securely placed. You can even use protective case to get it done easily.
- Connect charging pad into power source and put iPhone on pad.
That’s it, you are done. It will start charging your device wirelessly.