When you set up a new iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus it will ask you about Hey Siri voice activation and then walk through personalizing for your voice if you update your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus to iOS 9. This article provides the information about how to enable Voice ID for Hey Siri on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus. Follow the steps given below :
- Initially launch settings on your iPhone.
- Under settings click on general.
- In the general settings click on Siri.
- If Hey Siri is OFF then switch it to ON, if Hey siri is ON then turn to OFF and then again turn it to ON.
- Click on set up and say Hey Siri and when prompted.
- Once again say Hey Siri when prompted and say Hey Siri how is the weather when prompted.
- After checking tap on done.
Now, when you’re plugged in, “Hey Siri” will activate voice control on your iPhone but only if it sounds like your voice.