If you wanted to update to iOS 9.0.1 before restoring your iOS 9.0 backup or something’s just not working right on your new iPhone, it’s a simple task to reset the phone settings and remove network connections, erase content, Zap the keyboard dictionary, rearrange the home screen or dump location and privacy data. Here let us discuss how to reset iPhone 6S and 6S plus, if you’re not aware then simple follow the steps given below :
- Initially open the application on your iPhone 6S and 6S plus.
- Under the settings navigate general and tap on reset.
- Tap all the reset all settings, you may have to reenter your passcode to do so.
How to reset your iPhone’s network settings :
Suppose something went wrong with WiFi and LTE towers are not connecting, If you can’t get online or you’re having sluggish service, your network preferences may be to blame. Wiping them will get rid of all your saved Wi-Fi access points and their passwords, VPN and APN connections, as well as reset your cellular connection with the towers, allowing you to enjoy a fresh start on your network. If you not aware of how to reset device through network settings then follow the steps given below :
- Open the settings application on your device iPhone 6S and 6S plus.
- Under the settings tap on general and tap on reset.
- Tap reset Network settings and you may have to reenter your passcode to do so.
How to reset your latest iPhone device from Keyboard dictionary :
- Open settings application on your device.
- Under settings click on General and navigate reset.
- Under reset tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary and you may have to reenter your passcode to reset your device.
How to erase and restore your iPhone :
If you want to simply wanted to restore an already activated phone from backup then follow the below steps to wipe your iPhone and bring it back to Apple’s initial setup screen. But you will lose all the data on your device that hasn’t transferred to iCloud drive or another cloud based service.
- Open the settings on your device.
- Navigate general followed by reset.
- Tap Erase all content and settings then you have to enter Passcode once you have completed entering passcode then it will automatically erase, restart and return to set up screen.