It is possible to use multiple Apple Watches with your iPhone if you really want to, but it does mean it’ll require some extra work on your part. Basically you need to pair, un-pair, and re-pair with your iPhone every time you switch Apple Watches. Let us see in this article about how to use multiple Apple Watches with iPhone by switching them.
How to switch Apple Watches with one iPhone :
- As usually pair your first Apple Watch with your iPhone.
- When you want to switch the first Apple Watch to second Apple Watch, un-pair your iPhone from your Apple Watch using Apple watch application and this creates a backup of your Apple Watch configuration and store it on your iPhone.
- Now pair your second Apple Watch with iPhone and now choose the restore from backup to preserve as many of your settings and customizations as possible.
- When you want to switch back, un-pair your iPhone from your second Apple Watch using the Apple Watch application.
- Re-pair the first Apple Watch and again choose restore from back up.
To continue the switching between Apple Watches, you will need to continue to unpair and re-pair them, since backups are stored on the iPhone and most changes you make on one Apple Watch should carry through to the other.