Siri on HomePod gives you a chance to tune in to any show found in Apple’s Podcasts inventory with a couple of voice controls that are like those for Apple Music playback. In this guide, we’ve recorded the absolute most valuable Siri controls for Podcasts, alongside fundamental summons that will enable you to do things like respite and rewind parts of a Podcast you may have missed, buy in to a podcast, change the volume, and the sky is the limit from there.
- “Hey Siri, play the Game Scoop podcast.”
- “Hey Siri, play the newest episode of Lore.”
- “Hey Siri, play the first episode of Anna Faris is Unqualified.”
- “Hey Siri, play my newest podcasts.”
- “Hey Siri, what podcast is this?”
- “Hey Siri, subscribe to this podcast.”
- “Hey Siri, subscribe to NPR News Now.”
- “Hey Siri, pause.”
- “Hey Siri, jump back 10 seconds.”
- “Hey Siri, skip forward one minute.”
- “Hey Siri, raise/lower the volume.”
- “Hey Siri, play it twice as fast.”
Similarly as with Apple Music, HomePod will source the Podcast information you request from the Podcasts application on iPhone or iPad, or the Podcasts segment of iTunes. Utilizing the application, you can tune in to podcasts straightforwardly on your iOS gadget, peruse further into your library, and search for new shows.