In case you’re experiencing difficulty with HomePod and need to return it to its processing plant settings, there are two basic techniques for resetting the gadget and eradicating the majority of your substance.
You can either utilize the Home application on the iPhone, or physically reset the HomePod on the gadget itself. Here’s the tips:
Resetting HomePod with iPhone
- Open up the Home app.
- 3D Touch or long press on the HomePod icon.
- Choose “Details” to access your HomePod’s settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings section and tap “Remove Accessory.”
- Tap “Remove” again after the confirmation window comes up.
Resetting HomePod Without iPhone
- Unplug your HomePod.
- Plug your HomePod back in again.
- Press and hold the top of the HomePod.
- Continue holding until Siri tells you to let go.
When utilizing this technique, make a point to put your finger on the HomePod directly after you connect it back to again and don’t lift it off, or you’ll have to restart the procedure.
Amid this procedure, you will see a red glimmering light on the highest point of the HomePod, and you’ll hear Siri say “Your HomePod is going to reset, continue squeezing until the point that you hear three beeps.” Once those three beeps sound, the HomePod is reset to its unique state.
Resetting the HomePod is helpful in the event that you keep running into an issue, however these are additionally steps that you should take after in the event that you need to offer your HomePod or on the off chance that you have to send it in for benefit.